Keeping Your Pet Safe is Our Top Priority!
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
Beginning January 17th, 2022, we are inviting one adult to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask covering your nose and mouth when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-ups, and pet drop-offs and pickups for procedures will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
Thank you for helping us all stay safe during this time, and especially for your patience as we continue to care for your beloved pets.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out: (703) 450-6760.